By Dolly Howard
Before you start interviewing different inbound marketing agencies, you have to ask yourself if hiring an agency is worth the cost because it won’t be a cheap expense. To help you decide if it’s worth the investment, here are four signs you should invest in an inbound marketing agency:
1. You don’t know how to attract more qualified prospectsWhat do you see when you look at your traffic sources? Is your traffic high or low? Is your traffic converting into leads? It’s important that you’re not only growing your website’s traffic, but also getting the right kind of traffic. An inbound marketing agency will work with your team to create and execute a custom strategy to attract high-quality prospects in droves. A few key ways to achieve this include:
- Grow traffic and demonstrate expertise with blogging
- Build reach and influence with social media
- Keyword research and SEO
- Accelerate traffic with PPC and paid social
2. You don’t know how to convert more leads and expand your sales pipeline
Are you currentlycreating compelling offers for your target customers and deploying conversion paths that effectively convert visitors to leads? If not, a team of inbound experts and HubSpot veterans that make up marketing agencies understand these nuances of great lead generation. These inbound marketing tactics, if executed properly, will build your pipeline and put you on track to exceeding revenue goals. Here are specific examples of how an inbound marketing agency will achieve this:
- Craft compelling offers that resonate with your prospects
- Conversion optimization and A/B testing
- Execute email marketing that works
- Use lead segmentation for better targeting
3. You don’t know how to convert leads into customers
With robust content management systems (CMS) like HubSpot and reporting tools, it’s possible for businesses to see how their marketing efforts affect revenue. Your success at growing revenue depends on what happens after lead conversion. Do you have a strategy in place to effectively lead prospects through your sales process and help your sales team approach sales-ready leads>? An inbound marketing agency will know the most successful way to do this because they have ironed out the kinks with previous clients. Some strategies they will use to grow revenue are:
- Nurture leads into customers
- Score leads and prioritize your sales efforts
- Use email marketing with a purpose
- Automate what works best
4. You don’t have a comprehensive inbound marketing plan and lack the time to create one
Are you still guessing when it comes to creating marketing campaigns? Now is the time to stop the guesswork and start exceeding your goals. Ultimately, an inbound marketing agency will create a comprehensive gap analysis to assess the competition, strengthen weaknesses, and aggressively pursue the best plan to grow your business.
The success of your inbound marketing strategy is influenced by the talent on your team. At SmartBug Media, we like to say “hire us as an extension of your team” because that’s exactly what we are. If you are struggling with any of the signs listed above and considering hiring an inbound marketing agency>, you shouldn’t view it as a “cost” because it will truly be an investment to your overall success.
SmartBug Media has helped numerous companies exceed their marketing goals. Some impressive examples include:
- Increase lead quality 700% and realize ROI of 3,558% for leader in tissue procurement for pharmaceutical research. Read more.
- Built new HubSpot COS website that helped increase monthly leads by more than 60%. Read more.
- Generate 1,047% ROI through a purpose-built inbound marketing campaign for a large health-care focused digital marketing agency. Read more.
To view all of SmartBug Media’s case studies, click here.