Last year, Jen and her team took Allbound, a SaaS startup, from $0 to $2M, and they did it all with inbound marketing and sales. When Jen tells her sales counterparts at other startups that her leads are 100% inbound, they typically look at her with wide eyes and open mouths and ask, “Really? I don’t understand how you can do that.”
View this webinar from March 30, 2017 where Jen outlined the exact steps Allbound took to reach $2M with inbound marketing. She walked through:
- How to understand your buyer as an early-stage startup
- How to leverage buyer insights and the buyer journey to create deal-winning content
- How Allbound ultimately convinced its board that inbound was more effective than outbound
Who Is This Webinar For?
- Those who are on the fence about implementing an inbound strategy at their company
- Those who are convinced personally, but need some evidence to convince their team
- Those currently doing inbound and looking for some advanced tactics
About the Presentation:
Original Air Date: March 30, 2017
Duration: 60 minutes
About Our Presenter: Jen Spencer
Jen Spencer is the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Allbound, an innovative SaaS platform that helps companies empower their resellers and distributors to be more customer-focused through content and collaboration. Those working in sales and marketing with limited budgets will want to hear Jen's talk to discover how to go from $0 to $2M in a single year with just inbound marketing and sales.