Agile Planning for Remote Teams Template
Download these Google Docs Templates, if you're looking to:
- Facilitate a remote planning session
- Keep teams engaged with interactive content
- Create a creative space for ideas and collaboration
“Agile marketing makes it easier to flow with market conditions or shifting revenue targets. At the same time, it fast-tracks processes and gives your team the flexibility to react quickly to changes in larger projects, such as web development.”
Our template includes:
Quarterly Planning Meeting Agenda
Breakout Sessions Workbook
Facilitation Tools (Agreements, Parking Lot, etc)
Why do I need to give my information?
We collect and use information for purposes such as:
- Enhancing your experience
- Enabling purchases of goods and services
- Performing administration and technical support
- Sending marketing communications and promotions
- Processing product or offer inquiries
- Informing you about special offers
- Conducting surveys
- Enabling you to enter sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions
- Creating aggregated information about demographics and usage patterns
- Subject to your explicit permission, sharing your information with third parties
What is Agile Marketing?
Agile marketing is an approach to marketing that utilizes the principles and practices of Agile methodologies. This includes self-organizing, cross-functional teams doing work in frequent iterations with continuous feedback.
Why Implement Agile Marketing?
Agile marketing makes it easier to flow with market conditions or shifting revenue targets. At the same time, it fast-tracks processes and gives your team the flexibility to react quickly to changes in larger projects, such as web development.
How do You Implement Agile marketing?
- Determine who needs to be involved in planning and execution.
- Conduct quarterly planning meetings with the appropriate players.
- Collectively, the team creates and agrees to common SMART goals.
- The team makes a list of priority projects to work on based on these goals.
- Steps to completing the list are planned out.
- Projects are completed and testing begins.
How will you use my personal information?
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- To provide you with email alerts, event registration confirmation, and other notices concerning products, services, events, or news that may be of interest to you
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collections
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into with our clients
- To improve our website and present its contents to you
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients, or others
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collect for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Time to start planning your next planning meeting
Just fill the form below and get access to your own template.